Thursday, January 17, 2019

a post a day.

you guys what even is going on here?
i used to write all the time and now i'm lucky if i write every six months!
i was trying to fall asleep last night (which took me forEVER! my mind wouldn't stop racing for whatever reason).
i thought it may be a good exercise to write about something random every day, even if it's just a paragraph. i need to get the juices flowing. i love writing and i feel like my writing-brain is seriously atrophying. i think i'll make a quick list of things to maybe write about in the future for future reference. some are dumb, some are deep.

1. books i've started but never finished and why
2. shows i've started but never finished and why
3. my feelings about cooking
4. my feelings about friendships and the energy worth expending
5. my feelings about having depression amnesia from oliver's newborn days and how it affects me now
6. my dream car and why
7. my dream home and why
8. which location i want to live in and why
9. which place i'd love to visit and why
10. my favorite place i've ever been and why
11. why i love beatrice
12. why i love oliver
13. why i love bradley
14. my favorite TV show and why
15. interesting ways to try and fall asleep and what works
16. favorite book and why
17. least favorite book and why
18. favorite show and why
19. least favorite show and why
20. why i'm done having kids
21. my thoughts about my premature ovarian failure
22. my thoughts on yoga
23. philly
24. new york
25. utah
26. church
27. my favorite and least favorite seasons
28. skiing
29. weight issues, whole30 and what it did to my relationship with food, how i recovered
30. disneyland experiences and tips

No comments:

Post a Comment